Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Jesus, Your name is beautiful

loving,
sweet
Jesus.
Saviour.
mine.
ours.

I feel it in this wintery breeze:
the tips of Your fingers,
the hands that formed creation,
running through my hair.

The breath that was released in spoken word,
forming everything I know from nothingness,
is my breath.
You're deeply embedded in my lungs,
the essence of Your oxygen
transported to every particle of my being.

even the love You feel,
I am beginning to feel.
i yearn for what You yearn for.
my heart aches for what Your heart aches for.
the burning deep in my spirit
comes from the cries of Your spirit to mine.

as I am drawing into You,
so are You drawing into me also.
I am moving towards the place
where the lines between us are so blurred
that I don't know where I end
and You begin.

make me completely Yours, Lord.
Become completely mine.

No comments: